Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Read 2332 times)
Infamous TrishDr
Ex Member

TSF Summer of 2012 - UPDATED
12/31/11 at 19:23:29

http://tennesseeshakespearefestival.com/

Something Wicked This Way Comes "Macbeth !!!
« Last Edit: 04/25/12 at 09:56:08 by T »  

IP Logged

amgoth2000
Lead

LD's nickname: McBody

New Jersey
Re: TSF Summer of 2012
Reply #1 - 12/31/11 at 23:34:51

No dates yet sigh I sooooo hope I can go this year (cross fingers)

"A heart wo a soul is not a person at all" by me

"Real success is finding ur lifework in the work that u love" David McCullough

"A man isn't idle bc he's absorbed in thought.There is visible labor & there's invisible labor" Victor Hugo

“I [knit 4 charity] bc I can’t bear 2 think there r people/animals out there nobody much cares about” Anonymous

“Honey, knitting is so much more than just plain obsessive compulsive behavior...it’s the healthiest addiction I know!” by Antje Gillingham
IP Logged

IRISHA
Apprentice

Lane Rocks!
RUSSIA
Reply #2 - 01/13/12 at 01:55:49

amgoth2000 wrote on 12/31/11 at 23:34:51:
No dates yet sigh I sooooo hope I can go this year (cross fingers)

Of course you can!! Be sure you can! lucky you... Wink Wink Wink

Mason (Lane) and Mary (Harley) - together forever .....

IP Logged

AlisaG
Apprentice

Where I am - you are!

Reply #3 - 01/16/12 at 04:23:27

Holly acting! "Macbeth" - can I believe it?! Is there a chance that Lane will be in the title role?  Cheesy

"What a piece of work is a man! how noble in reason! how infinite in faculty! in form and moving how express and admirable! in action how like an angel! in apprehension how like a god" - Shakespeare. Hamlet (Act II, Sc. II)
IP Logged

Ro
Lead

Middleton Manigault "The
Rocket"

Reply #4 - 01/17/12 at 07:22:28

AmGoth - it usually runs from the last week of June to the weekend after the July 4th, I think.

With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil—that takes religion.

"Hunting is not a sport.  In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game."

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed.

IP Logged

TMOMMA
Stagehand

Lane Rocks!

Reply #5 - 01/17/12 at 12:01:33

LOOK!!  http://www.actorspointtheatre.com/  WOW!! 5 MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE!!!! Cheesy

IP Logged

amgoth2000
Lead

New Jersey
Reply #6 - 01/17/12 at 12:35:11

Oh man he's in Man of La Mancho siiiiigh I'd like some money to just rain on me so I could see him in that heh I just too days off from work so I can't take off more time, drat

Re: AmGoth - it usually runs from the last week of June to the weekend after the July 4th, I think.
Dates changed a little last year (if I am remembering correctly that is), from the end of June to beginning of July, gonna keep an eye out (and see if I can afford to even go), one of these years I will go

Funny thing I forgot to mention, I watch GH and they had Alexis mention "that Scottish play" heh I am guessing someone somewhere is thinking of LD and incorporating a little of him into GH (since LD is doing Macbeth this year)

"A man isn't idle bc he's absorbed in thought.There is visible labor & there's invisible labor" Victor Hugo

“I [knit 4 charity] bc I can’t bear 2 think there r people/animals out there nobody much cares about” Anonymous

“Honey, knitting is so much more than just plain obsessive compulsive behavior...it’s the healthiest addiction I know!” by Antje Gillingham
IP Logged

CMC
Chorus

Lane Rocks!
Mobile, AL
Reply #7 - 01/17/12 at 22:05:39

Not that he didn't deserve about 30 of them, but did LD win an Emmy award? (The website says Emmy-award winning). I thought he never submitted himself for one.

CMC

"I mean, I have lied and cheated and double-crossed but I have never broken a promise... to a woman... that I liked... who is a lawyer." ~Mason on keeping promises

IP Logged

T
Global Moderator

bah!

Reply #8 - 04/25/12 at 08:19:34

UPDATE:

The board has decided to take this summer off and be back better than ever Summer 2013.

There's only us
There's only this
Forget regret-- or life is yours to miss.
No other road
No other way
No day but today
WWW MortalCoil78  
IP Logged

amgoth2000
Lead

New Jersey
Re: TSF Summer of 2012 - UPDATED
Reply #9 - 04/25/12 at 13:38:47

Thanks for the update T.  I couldn't go this year since I am not working right now but (cross fingers) if I land a job I'll save up for next year

IP Logged

Carrie S.
Chorus

Lane Rocks!
Houston, Texas
Reply #10 - 04/25/12 at 15:50:36

Well, I am sad for those of you who were looking forward to going. I am however, starting the TN 2013 or bust fund! I hope Lane will have a role next year but I want to go either way.

That leaves the question of what do Lane's summer plans consist of?? Smiley

Per Ardua Ad Astra

You can forgive, that's not so hard. But you can't forget all that has made you who you are.- Betty Claire Moffat

IP Logged

Sue.
Lead

Lane's short stint as
Moe in a 3 Stooges revival

Somewhere over the rainbow
Reply #11 - 04/25/12 at 17:45:17

Fishing and adult beverages most likely.   Smiley

You never really know someone until you're playing Uno and the mothercrappity smacker hits you with a draw four.

Risking our hearts is why we're alive.  The last thing you want, is to look back on your life and wonder if only.

IP Logged

Carrie S.
Chorus

Lane Rocks!
Houston, Texas
Reply #12 - 04/25/12 at 21:37:24

Sue. wrote on 04/25/12 at 17:45:17:
Fishing and adult beverages most likely.   Smiley

See, now THAT sounds like a great summer! Smiley  I haven't been fishing in ages. I think I will put that on my list of things to do while juggling summer school.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

You can forgive, that's not so hard. But you can't forget all that has made you who you are.- Betty Claire Moffat

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print