Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Read 1672 times)
Jeny1976
Chorus

The best!!!

♫ Mason ♥ Mary = beauty ♫
10/28/10 at 13:04:08

♥ It was such beautiful love story ♥ !!!
BE MY WOMAN Such romantic & touching song ♫:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoTSGy_8pY4

...&&"Seeing Harley Kozak on screen can still make my pulse quicken, even twenty years later..." (L.D
WWW 475855830  
IP Logged

amgoth2000
Lead

LD's nickname: McBody

New Jersey
Re: ♫ Mason ♥ Mary = beauty ♫
Reply #1 - 10/28/10 at 15:12:02

Loved it . . . loved it . . . loved it

There were parts where you added what looked like water and it made me think of their heartbeats but it looked like the water (if that is what it was) was moving in tempo to the music

I didn't get the song at first but then I went from being so so about it to really really liking it, I know that sounds odd heh but I just got into it is all :)

Thanks for posting the video, as always great job :)

"A heart wo a soul is not a person at all" by me

"Real success is finding ur lifework in the work that u love" David McCullough

"A man isn't idle bc he's absorbed in thought.There is visible labor & there's invisible labor" Victor Hugo

“I [knit 4 charity] bc I can’t bear 2 think there r people/animals out there nobody much cares about” Anonymous

“Honey, knitting is so much more than just plain obsessive compulsive behavior...it’s the healthiest addiction I know!” by Antje Gillingham
IP Logged

Jeny1976
Chorus

The best!!!

Reply #2 - 10/29/10 at 13:21:08

amgoth2000 wrote on 10/28/10 at 15:12:02:
Loved it . . . loved it . . . loved it

There were parts where you added what looked like water and it made me think of their heartbeats but it looked like the water (if that is what it was) was moving in tempo to the music

I didn't get the song at first but then I went from being so so about it to really really liking it, I know that sounds odd heh but I just got into it is all :)

Thanks for posting the video, as always great job :)

Thanks  for your beautiful message. You're very kind! ::)

Well...  I try to share my videos when I can...

You always make unique messages about my videos. Thank you!
:)

...&&"Seeing Harley Kozak on screen can still make my pulse quicken, even twenty years later..." (L.D
WWW 475855830  
IP Logged

Infamous TrishDr
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 11/17/10 at 16:17:35

Hey Jeny, I wish I could keep up with your video's but I get busy especially this time of year...and way I really really love this video, I'm sad right now with what's happening in MC with our lovers!!!...Thanks a Million!!!

IP Logged

ua4llh
Stagehand

Lane Rocks!

Reply #4 - 05/02/11 at 12:41:12

Hello Dear Mr. Davis! My name is Leila. I hasten to apologize for my English.  I from Russia. First of all I want to thank you for playing Mason in a series of Santa Barbara! I think that you have received and continue to receive many such letters. I want to tell You my story. The episode I watched solely because of your hero Mason and stopped to look when You are gone from the series, but it does not matter. I want to tell You how a  series changed  my life. I was in love with a pair of Mary Mason. Until then, as Mary did not die, I do not understand what it means to me this character. Sometimes I  annoy  from her behavior that she does not trust Mason, ran away from him, but when I saw the series, where she died, something happened to me. All night I cried and then started to analyze Mary. I felt that Mary is the purest and compassionate woman, kind, loving creature, from all those with whom I have ever seen. I remembered that she was a former nun, so I thought she was Christian. And I felt very ashamed for my actions and sins, because I  can not go to any comparison with her. Then I started to compare himself with the Lord, tears of remorse and shame for himself pouring out of me! That night I repented and decided to change their lives and become a Christian. This episode of Santa Barbara has helped me to meet with the Lord and change my life!
I want to ask Your forgiveness for my impertinence, but   I want to beg You or even invent a continuation of the series with you and Harley Kozak in the lead role! Please! You can not imagine how many thousands and perhaps Millions of your fans would be happy! As it would be nice to see a sequel, where Mary was living would, and they would meet in a few years, and would be happy together! Many years have passed, But the death of this character, and missed happiness Mason is haunted by many fans of the show! How many people you could make happy, if you come up with the continuation of this love story! Smiley
With sincere respect to you and hope, Leila.

IP Logged

Olja3
Stagehand

Lane Rocks!

Reply #5 - 05/20/11 at 11:45:29

Hello! Smiley

First of all, I would like to say a very great ‘thank you’ for the Chronicles. They really bring people much happiness.
I enjoy watching my favourite couple, which I consider the best couple, Mason and Mary.
It was also very interesting to watch young Mason, when he hadn’t met Mary, for the first time, because I watched SB not from the beginning to…almost till the end.
As I haven’t  said it before, I want to tell now, how thankful I am, to Lane Davies, for the character of Mason.

IP Logged

Infamous TrishDr
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 05/23/11 at 12:00:22

I rewatched this great video, I could watch Mason & Mary love video's all day long and be so extremely happy until the end!!!Such a terriblly bad & sad ending by the writers of the show bad, bad, bad!!!...

IP Logged

Jeny1976
Chorus

The best!!!

Reply #7 - 02/21/14 at 07:46:55

ua4llh wrote on 05/02/11 at 12:41:12:
Hello Dear Mr. Davis! My name is Leila. I hasten to apologize for my English.  I from Russia. First of all I want to thank you for playing Mason in a series of Santa Barbara! I think that you have received and continue to receive many such letters. I want to tell You my story. The episode I watched solely because of your hero Mason and stopped to look when You are gone from the series, but it does not matter. I want to tell You how a  series changed  my life. I was in love with a pair of Mary Mason. Until then, as Mary did not die, I do not understand what it means to me this character. Sometimes I  annoy  from her behavior that she does not trust Mason, ran away from him, but when I saw the series, where she died, something happened to me. All night I cried and then started to analyze Mary. I felt that Mary is the purest and compassionate woman, kind, loving creature, from all those with whom I have ever seen. I remembered that she was a former nun, so I thought she was Christian. And I felt very ashamed for my actions and sins, because I  can not go to any comparison with her. Then I started to compare himself with the Lord, tears of remorse and shame for himself pouring out of me! That night I repented and decided to change their lives and become a Christian. This episode of Santa Barbara has helped me to meet with the Lord and change my life!
I want to ask Your forgiveness for my impertinence, but   I want to beg You or even invent a continuation of the series with you and Harley Kozak in the lead role! Please! You can not imagine how many thousands and perhaps Millions of your fans would be happy! As it would be nice to see a sequel, where Mary was living would, and they would meet in a few years, and would be happy together! Many years have passed, But the death of this character, and missed happiness Mason is haunted by many fans of the show! How many people you could make happy, if you come up with the continuation of this love story! Smiley
With sincere respect to you and hope, Leila.

Hey,  Leila - ua4llh  Wink

I understand that your message was not addressed to me and now is very later, but... But I tell you that I share your feelings! Thank you for your very hot post!

Yours,
Jeny  Smiley

WWW 475855830  
IP Logged

Jeny1976
Chorus

The best!!!

Reply #8 - 02/21/14 at 07:54:13

Quote:
I rewatched this great video, I could watch Mason & Mary love video's all day long and be so extremely happy until the end!!!Such a terriblly bad & sad ending by the writers of the show bad, bad, bad!!!...

Oh, I was not here too long, but you know how much I love you, Trish!!! Your messages and emails.... always is very smart and accurate. Thanks for everything! Wink

WWW 475855830  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print