HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
(Read 25911 times)
Infamous TrishDr
Ex Member

Re: Mason Chronicles Week 203
Reply #45 - 01/17/08 at 10:12:49

I hadn't seen yesterday clips, and I loved it because Sonny's, Mason sock-it to her but good (no pun intended), its now among my favortie of the Sonny storyline...

Hadn't seen today clip either, out side of Mason/Sonny being there and the old priest, I could,ve done with out it...

TrishDr

IP Logged

Ro
Lead

Middleton Manigault "The
Rocket"

Reply #46 - 01/18/08 at 06:05:30

Quote:
That's why I was so glad I was when Carrington Garland took over.  She had some life to her!

I got to thinking about Carrington and found this http://soaps.about.com/library/prm/blsb_catchingup_cgarland.htm from 2002.

With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil—that takes religion.

"Hunting is not a sport.  In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game."

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed.

IP Logged

Sue.
Lead

Lane's short stint as
Moe in a 3 Stooges revival

Somewhere over the rainbow
Reply #47 - 01/18/08 at 07:28:53

What a sweetheart.  Carrington is a class act just like her mom.

On to today's clip.  I guess the best than can be said for it, is that untrue to soap opera writer's law, at least CC didn't buy Sophia's wedding dress.  Also untrue to soap opera writer's law, she didn't melt, faint, swoon, or otherwise kiss CC's feet as a wonderfully romantic man for arranging all that as a surprise for li'l old her.

Father Timothy?  My guess is he's the secret love child of Barry Fitzgerald and Grandpa Munster.

You never really know someone until you're playing Uno and the mothercrappity smacker hits you with a draw four.

Risking our hearts is why we're alive.  The last thing you want, is to look back on your life and wonder if only.

IP Logged

strangefen
Stagehand

Yes, I believe that was
sarcasm.

Reply #48 - 01/18/08 at 08:20:29

I think Father Tim is Arthur Malet.  He played Tootles in Hook.  But I can't find a picture to be sure.

Cheesy Ah ha!!  Found a trailer on youtube for Hook, Arthur Malet = Tootles = Father Tim.

IP Logged

Sue.
Lead

Lane's short stint as
Moe in a 3 Stooges revival

Somewhere over the rainbow
Reply #49 - 01/18/08 at 08:55:05

Ahhhh, strangefen (love your name).....you are a person of intelligence and remarkable memory.  I IMDB'd the name, saw something I had and went downstairs to plug in Season One Episode 22 of WKRP.  Father Riley in the flesh indeed.

Welcome to the board.  Don't be a stranger.

You never really know someone until you're playing Uno and the mothercrappity smacker hits you with a draw four.

Risking our hearts is why we're alive.  The last thing you want, is to look back on your life and wonder if only.

IP Logged

Ro
Lead

Middleton Manigault "The
Rocket"

Reply #50 - 01/18/08 at 09:22:29

I loved him as Tootles.

welcome!
Smiley

With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil—that takes religion.

"Hunting is not a sport.  In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game."

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed.

IP Logged

LisaLynne
Understudy

Yes Lane...I'll be right
over!
Oklahoma
Reply #51 - 01/18/08 at 11:42:39

Welcome Strangefen!

Father Tim looks familiar from somewhere else but I can't place it.  I'll have to do my own peeking at IMDB (flove that site).

IP Logged

Infamous TrishDr
Ex Member

Reply #52 - 01/18/08 at 18:25:26

Welcome Strangefen, we're always glad to see and here from a new member and congrads on winning Lane contest, good memory, after you mention Tootes in Hook, I could see him there...I've seen him in other things also, but don't ask me to say what...please post often Kiss...

Mason/Sonny taking care of the old preist, does a heart good...

TrishDr

IP Logged

T
Global Moderator

bah!

Reply #53 - 01/19/08 at 14:34:48

Off topic replies have been moved to This Thread

There's only us
There's only this
Forget regret-- or life is yours to miss.
No other road
No other way
No day but today
WWW MortalCoil78  
IP Logged

Luthien
Lead

Joust Righteous...
Florida
Reply #54 - 01/20/08 at 23:15:14

Quote:
Well, before it's asked, it's one of the sonnets, but I'm too tired to remember which one or to go look.

Only in soaps and movies do people have closets with locks.  In real life, I've never seen even one.

He doesn't even speak English.  Gawd, I love Bunny.  I like Sonny a lot better.  He lets his hair hang down, sing, he like to laugh.  As Mason...he's vicious.  You tell it, brother!

Hey ladies.... Sonnet 147

"There are two types of people in this world, good and bad. The good sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more." - Woody Allen&&
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print